The Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance is a trade organization for independent bookstores in the South. It exists to empower, promote, and celebrate core member bookstores in a spirit of partnership. Independent, privately held, brick & mortar, commercially zoned bookstores with a retail storefront, in our region will constitute the core members. We have two over-arching goals:
A. Core Members will have resources and information to increase public awareness of their importance in the community.
B. Core Members will have skills/capabilities that contribute to their short and long term viability.
All of SIBA's programs and services are designed to fulfill one or both of these goals.
SIBA runs an extensive number of programs, services, and marketing initiatives. An overview of the resources available to members can be found in this kit. Suggestions, comments and feedback are encouraged.
Logos for Media Use
- SIBA Logo: high res color | high res grayscale | low res color | low res grayscale
- Free Book Stimulus Plan: high res icon | low res icon | banner | deep banner | long banner | motto | second motto
- Authors Round the South (ARTS): high res tif | high res jpg | high res pdf | low res jpg | eps
- Southern Traveling Authors Registration Service (STARS): high res tif | low res jpg | green | red | violet | grayscale | icon
- Lady Banks' Commonplace Book: high res tif | low res tif | square | lady banks approved | icon
- SIBA Book Award: motto | Book Award Winner | Book Award Finalist | Book Award Nominee
- Category: About SIBA