Beginning this month, SIBA will be promoting our #SIBA19 exhibitors to our member booksellers in advance of the show in September. Specifically, we'll be highlighting exhibitor listings and profiling sales reps on SIBA's blog and in its weekly newsletter to booksellers.
To arrange a profile for your sales rep, contact Linda-Marie at email@example.com.
To submit, update, or confirm your exhibitor listing click here
Your directory listing can also contain up to three booth signings in addition to your main listing. As soon as you know your booth signing information, submit it on the form at the link above.
THE ART OF THE EFFECTIVE DIRECTORY LISTING:
Your table reservation includes a 50‐word description for the show directory. Attendees use the directory to prioritize their time on the show floor, so take some time crafting your listing.
Some do's and don'ts:
- DON'T include information that can be easily found online: that's a waste of valuable space.
- DO include information that will make booksellers want to visit your booth: show specials, giveaways, special events around lead titles
- DO use industry-accepted shorthand to save space. For example:
"Backlist special: 10+ 90d FF 48% thru 12/31"
translates to "Backlist special: Order 10 or more units and receive 90 days dating, free freight, and a 48% discount, offer good through December 31st."
- DON'T use special formatting in your listing -- it won't appear in the final directory.
- DO consider enhancing your listing. Include up to three Booth Signings (does not count against your word limit). And consider purchasing a Logo-enhanced listing to make your listing really stand out. A logo listing costs $300 and can be reserved by submitting your logo in the listing form