THE MARCH MADNESS BOOKSELLER SERIES (MMBS)
Where every bookseller is a champion!
SIBA in the Springtime (SITS) takes our programming to a new level of participation and engagement by member booksellers. May we present our March Madness Bookseller Series! Fourteen bookstores across our territory will host one-day education and networking gatherings running from 10am-3pm with an author luncheon. Events are within 2-3 hours driving distance from a majority of our member stores, and take place over a three-week period in March. Booksellers may register for multiple events, as each host store’s education is tailored to share their best practices and innovations. We’re so excited to offer this range of programming to our booksellers, and are opening up registration now so folks can save the date!
- March 9: Oxford Exchange, Tampa, FL
- March 10: Page & Palette, Fairhope, AL
- March 10: Horton’s Books & Gifts, Carrollton, GA
- March 11: Square Books, Oxford, MS
- March 11: Page 158, Wake Forest, NC
- March 12: Fountain Bookstore, Richmond, VA
- March 12: Gottwals Books, Byron, GA
- March 13: Bookmarks, Winston-Salem, NC
- March 15: Story & Song, Fernandina Beach, FL
- March 16: Fiction Addiction, Greenville, SC
- March 16: Starline Books, Chattanooga, TN
- March 17: Cavalier House Books, Denham Springs, LA
- March 18: Bookish, Fort Smith, AR
- March 19: Avid Bookshop, Athens, GA
Call for authors! Publishers are invited to participate, and store availability is determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Pricing is as follows:
- $899 per publisher includes 1 attendee + 1 author lunch keynote, eblast, banner ad at sibaweb.com, and in Lady Banks newsletter.
- $799 includes author lunch keynote, eblast, banner ad at sibaweb.com, and in Lady Banks newsletter.
Every publisher will receive a list of all booksellers registered for MMBS, plus an individualized list of who attended their sponsored event.
Deadline for author nominations: Jan. 15, 2020
Contact for author nominations: email@example.com