"The response we get from the SIBA Catalog is overwhelming! We have customers coming to the store even after the holidays with copies of the catalog marked with their notes and wishes!"
—John Cavalier, Cavalier House Books, Louisiana
SIBA has joined four other regional associations -- NAIBA, GLIBA, NEIBA, and MIBA -- in the Regional Association Marketing & Promotion (RAMP) catalog consortium to produce the 2020 SIBA Holiday Catalog. The consortium
allows publishers to expand the reach of key 4th-quarter titles to the indie bookstore market in the entire eastern half of the United States.
"I won't go a holiday season without the SIBA catalog."
—Dennise Sleeper, Spellbound Books and Gifts, Florida
Suzanne Shoger, RAMP Director of Marketing and Promotion
SuzanneShoger@gmail.com | 216.536.7193
8/7: Bookstore Catalog Orders Due
11/1: Catalogs Arrive in Store
Holiday Catalog Title List
- Approximately 2.5 million print catalogs (total) will be distributed to consumers by independent bookstores through direct and saturation mail (NEW THIS YEAR!), in-store promotion, and media insertions.
- NAIBA, GLIBA, NEIBA, MIBA, and SIBA titles will be available via e-commerce sites direct from stores to consumers.
- Stock checklists will be distributed to booksellers from June through October to promote advance store orders.
- Catalog titles will be on display in featured booths at the 2020 Regional Trade Shows.
- Finished catalogs will be 16 pages, 6" x 10.75" full color.
- Catalogs will arrive in stores around November 1.
- Expanded marketing and promotional support for catalog titles
- direct and saturation mail options
- digital content
- extensive POS materials
WHAT DOES IT COST BOOKSTORES?
- The holiday catalog is completely free to stores up to a quantity of 12500.
- Shipping is free to stores. Direct and saturation mail options are available at competitive prices.
- Imprinting is $150, but SIBA stores receive a $40 credit against imprinting costs.
Place your store catalog orders here