In the first couple weeks of voting, SIBA has already received hundreds of ballots for the 2020 Southern Book Prize, from customers of over 40 SIBA member bookstores. SIBA encourages its members to get their customers involved. The ballot will stay open until February 1 -- plenty of time for everyone to #VoiceYourChoice for the best Southern book of the year. www.SouthernBookPrize.com
SIBA has a developing toolkit of resources to help stores get the most out of the Southern Book Prize voting season:
- Edelweiss Collection: All the finalists in one place for easy reference!
- Ballot Postcard: Because when it comes to placing a vote, some folks just prefer a paper ballot! If you have run out of postcard ballots to hand out to your customers you can download the ballot to print more.
- Ballot embed code: You can place the online ballot directly on your website and encourage your customers to vote without leaving your site.
- Ballot Online: www.southernbookprize.com
- Action Checklist: What to do and when to do it in order to make the most out of the Southern Book Prize for your store.
- Customizable Press Release: Let your local media know that you are a sponsoring partner of the Southern Book Prize, and that their readers have a voice in choosing the best Southern books of the year.
- Social Media Links: All the social media tags, handles and accounts you need to promote the Southern Book Prize finalists. Be sure to tag the author when you are talking about their book.
- Bookseller Reviews: A collection of the reviews your fellow SIBA booksellers have written about the finalist books.
Social Media Graphics: Right-click on any of the images below
to save them to your computer, then upload them to your website, social media or for email and other marketing. SIBA will publish new ones every week.
Up to date information can always be found here