Posted By Nicki Leone,
Thursday, February 27, 2020
| Comments (0)
Higher Education Scholarships
Bank on Booksellers 2020
- We are currently accepting scholarship applications for our Higher Education scholarship program.
- Accepting applications through March 11th.
- The 2020 scholarship program supports booksellers and comic retailers’ dependents, spouses, and partners in pursuing their higher education goals. Binc will again this year award seven (7) $3,500 scholarships to the dependents of booksellers or comic retailers and one (1) Karl Pohrt Tribute Scholarship award of $5,000 will be granted to an owner or employee of a physical bookstore who has overcome a learning adversity or is a nontraditional student.
- We are in the planning stages for a Bank on Booksellers online piggy bank auction and you are the first supporters to find out! The auction will go live for a week in June of 2020.
- Binc will be providing more updates and assets to help spread the word about this fun auction. The bidding at the last auction raised over $20,000.