Ordering is now open for the SIBA Holiday Catalog!
This year SIBA has joined four other regional associations: NEIBA, GLIBA, MIBA, and NAIBA in RAMP -the regional association marketing partnership -- to produce our 2020 SIBA Holiday Catalog. By joining in with the collective bargaining power of other regional associations, SIBA has been able to create a robust catalog featuring many new publishing partners. There has been a strong commitment to including diverse titles by Black, Indigenous, and People of Color authors, and an active attempt to include books that are receiving strong bookseller support and buzz. (Much of the latter comes from the reviews booksellers post in Edelweiss, so if you aren't doing that, start now!)
Deadline to place your orders is August 7!
The Target date for Catalog delivery is November 1
Questions: Suzanne Shoger email@example.com
ORDER HERE | Brochure
WHAT IS THE SAME
1) Your first 12,500 Catalogs are completely free. Anything more than that can be purchased in boxes of 500 for $55/box. (or 11 cents per catalog for direct mail, see below)
2) Shipping for your order is free whether you are shipping to your store or to a newspaper for insertion, or both.
3) Your catalogs can be imprinted with a minimum order of 2000. That is down from last year's minimum order of 5000 and better reflects the needs of our smaller stores and more environmentally responsible ordering. There is a $150 imprinting cost, but SIBA will pay for $40 of the price, so the charge for you is $110.
4) Free html catalogs will be available to all stores. IndieCommerce, IndieLite, and Bookshop.org stores will have URLs available to link directly to their shopping carts. A template html page will also be available for stores that use other e-commerce platforms.
WHAT IS NEW
1) Direct Mail Option. Stores can choose to upload their mailing list and have their order direct-mailed to their customers.
2) Saturation Mail Option. Reach potential customers in your area that may not know about your store. Stores can opt to have their catalogs delivered to mailing addresses within a targeted area or zip code.
Mailing costs are competitive at 20 cents per catalog.
The holiday catalog has always been one of the major and most popular benefits of SIBA membership. This year, the ability to reach regular and potential customers is more important than ever. No matter what the situation looks like in the fall, the catalog can be a vital way to generate sales. Don't miss the opportunity.